Libya North-American Scholarship Program
The Libya-North American Scholarship Program will cover:
- A monthly living allowance based on marital status and number of children
- Domestic tuition fees for PhD students (including ancillary fees
),and international tuition fees for Master's students (including ancillary fees) paid directly to the educational institution
- Medical insurance for the student and accompanying family members
- Annual book allowance
- One-time payment of computer purchase allowance (which is received at the start of scholarship duration, and is not contingent upon admission to an academic program)
- Annual plane ticket to and from Libya
- One-time conference expenses during the whole duration of the sponsorship
The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies will:
- Ensure the student is registered and record the agreement with the approved dates provided by the Libya-North American Scholarship Program in the Student Center.
- Report as required to the Libya-North American Scholarship Program on the status and sources of income for these registered students.
On behalf of the host university, the Graduate Program will:
Provide Laboratory space, library access, appropriate equipment and supplies to carry out the research project, on the same basis as is done for domestic students.
Office of the Registrar will:
- Invoice the Libya-North American Scholarship Program each term for domestic tuition (PhD students) and international tuition (Master's students) and ancillary fees for each of these students.