Autism Scholars AwardsWith the support of the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (
- Master’s Award - $18,000
- Doctoral Award - $20,000
Deadlines are set by COU:
- September – Competition opens and application is available
- December 1 – Application deadline for students to submit to SGPS
- January – SGPS Executive Committee convenes
- January 31 – Institutional deadline to submit nominations to COU
- How to Apply: Online Application
- Completed applications (electronic or hard copy) must be submitted to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (Erin Daley email@example.com) Electronic copies of the official transcripts will be accepted. If submitting the application electronically, please submit the completed application in ONE .pdf.
- Referees may forward hard copy appraisals or electronic copies directly to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (Erin Daley firstname.lastname@example.org).