Graduate Education CouncilThe role of the Graduate Education Council of the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is to:
- serve as a central forum to propose academic policies to be approved by Senate
- guide the development of graduate and postdoctoral studies at Western, and
- provide a representative and open forum to give advice on any aspect of graduate education.
- The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Constitution
- Current 2020 - 2021 Graduate Education Council Membership
Graduate Education Council Meeting Schedule 2020 - 2021
- Wednesday, October 21 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm Zoom
- Wednesday, December 9 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm Zoom
- Wednesday, February 10 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm Zoom
- Tuesday, April 27 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm Zoom
Additional GEC meetings, if required, are at the call of the Vice-Provost (SGPS).
Agendas / Minutes
- Graduate Education Council membership 2016-2017